My last 24 hours
In my last 24 hours in Italy/Roma I...
Watched an FC Barcelona-Liverpool match and drank a Guinness with two of my Canadian buddies (Nima and Kamen)
Ate my last cornetto con Nutella
Drank one cappuccino, 2 espressos
Watched Chips and Knight Rider in Italian
Visited Piazza San Pietro
Climbed 551 steps to the top of the Cupola for an astounding view of Roma
Strolled through the Vatican Basilica (it's huge and amazing)

Helped an Egyptian with which bus to take
Ate lunch while looking at the Roman Forum
Ate: Prosciutto crudo, Grana Padano and Nutella flavored gelato
Carried almost 40 kilograms of luggage to the train station/airport
Sprayed myself with Chanel Allure at the Duty Free in Fiumicino (my new favorite perfume)
Only showed my ID once at the airport, when I checked my bags, not when I went through security or when I got on the plane (scaaarrry right?)
Heard at least six languages
Thought about how much I like Rome....
Watched an FC Barcelona-Liverpool match and drank a Guinness with two of my Canadian buddies (Nima and Kamen)
Ate my last cornetto con Nutella
Drank one cappuccino, 2 espressos
Watched Chips and Knight Rider in Italian
Visited Piazza San Pietro
Climbed 551 steps to the top of the Cupola for an astounding view of Roma
Strolled through the Vatican Basilica (it's huge and amazing)

Helped an Egyptian with which bus to take
Ate lunch while looking at the Roman Forum
Ate: Prosciutto crudo, Grana Padano and Nutella flavored gelato
Carried almost 40 kilograms of luggage to the train station/airport
Sprayed myself with Chanel Allure at the Duty Free in Fiumicino (my new favorite perfume)
Only showed my ID once at the airport, when I checked my bags, not when I went through security or when I got on the plane (scaaarrry right?)
Heard at least six languages
Thought about how much I like Rome....


1 Comments:
At 8:15 AM,
Unknown said…
What a wonderfun opportunity you have had! I'm envious. Have a great trip back "home". I will want to come and visit you kids! Love ya, Sally.
Post a Comment
<< Home