Karen's Stuff

My life and times...if you give a crap.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Roma--part 2


Rome:
Rome to me is like this second Italian home I have. I can't seem to escape it. Whether I am just visiting or doing a connecting flight through there, I feel like I have been to Roma a million times since I left the US. I found myself actually knowing the streets to turn on and what direction to go in to see all the major sights.



We saw everything pretty much. The Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus, Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and the Vatican Museums.

Unfortunately Nate caught a cold after our first day there. It seemed like everyone in Rome was sick, we constantly saw people coughing or blowing their noses. It was gross. Luckily I didn't catch it until after Nate left Europe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Went to Sally's this PM to see Nate's pics, tho he left the Roma pics at home. You guys got some GREAT shots, especially of the Eiffel Tower. Are you receiving my comments?? Uncle Bobqrhkv

     

Post a Comment

<< Home